Install Dimming Emergency LED lighting
- If you have Fluorescent lighting in your Car Park and Fire Stairs you could be wasting over 80% of the energy consumed!
- Dimming 2 or 4 foot LED Solid State Emergency luminaires. Uses 36W on full illumination and produces 115 lumens per watt. The light uses 7.2 W or only 20% on standby. This technology can save over 80% of electricity compared to fluorescent lights.
- A Dimming LED Oyster fitting is also available to replace 32W corridor fluorescent Oyster fittings which draws 18W on full illumination. This Oyster is also available with an Emergency circuit.
- A standard 5 years manufacturer warranty applies to all our LED emergency and non-emergency linear lights.
- The NSW Government ESS rebates apply to our fittings.
- We now supply replaceable LITHIUM ION batteries in all our Emergency fittings – they will last 5 years or more.
How does it work?
Microwave sensors are installed on 2 or 4 foot LED emergency or non emergency LED Tubes in the Car Park and Fire stairs. The lights are normally dimmed to 30% of full luminance. This means the LED tube uses 5.4W for a standard 4 foot 18W (equivalent light output to a 36W fluorescent tube.)
When people or vehicles enter or move in the Car Park or Fire stairs, the sensors instantly respond. The lights will be dimmed down after a programmed delay (set for between 5 and 30 minutes delay) to match the user experience.
LED Emergency Oyster light
- Total Energy Savings of over 80% Possible
- Payback time is usually 9-18 months.
- Uses 18W on full illumination and 3.6W on standby (dim).
- Includes a replaceable Lithium Ion battery
- Installation is by company trained electricians
- Warranty on parts for 3 years
- Designed and manufactured to Australian Quality Standards
Go here for details on our Emergency Oyster lights: ECA PRO Oyster